February '23 - Podcast of the Month
Why We Love the Way We Love
Dr. Becky Kennedy discussed Attachment Styles, how our past comes alive in our present – and how to free ourselves and raise freer kids.
1. Why attachment styles are at the heart of our most intense conflicts (in ourselves and with others).
2. How to rewire our original mental coding (75% of which is complete by age 3), so we can have more peace.
3. How our physical and emotional attractions in adulthood are dictated by childhood attachments.
4. Why it’s never too late to initiate relationship repair, and the warning signs that we’re starved for connection.
5. How we can help our kids trust their instincts, use parenting as a path to grow in the ways we’ve always wanted to grow, and build empathy for our own imperfect parents.