Fri, Aug 11|
A Deep Dive Summer Workshop in August
You struggle with “stinkin' thinking”, “imposter syndrome”, negative beliefs that continue to drive your behavior. You have partners and kids that you are juggling and do your best to remember who you are in all of it. Let’s get together and work it out.
Time & Location
Aug 11, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Croton-on-Hudson, 2055 Albany Post Rd, Croton-On-Hudson, NY 10520, USA
About the event
This workshop will be life TRANSFORMATIONAL!
Your investment of $300 includes:
- Workshop in the beautiful, relaxing and calming Devotion Yoga.
- Pre and post one-hour group sessions via Zoom. You'll meet your peeps, get clear on what it is you would like to get from your day-long workshop, and to keep the energy.
- Yoga, guided meditations, journaling, letting go ceremony, and dream session.
- One hour sound healing.
- Connection with your peeps. As you all have heard me say, "I only attract amazing peeps," and you are one of them!
- A feeling of peace and serenity and fulfillment. You have devoted this day just for you.
Pre-Workshop Meeting: August 6 at 11 am ET
Post-Workshop Meeting: August 19 at 11 am ET
How does this sound? If you are interested, please RSVP to let me know you will be attending. Yay!
Feel free to pass this on to your friends and families. But I wanted to let you know, I am limiting the number, so let me know your interest ASAP!