Pearl for Girls
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Mindy Mayer, LCSW-R, ACSW as she facilitates this Group for Girls ages 15-18. Just like pearls, we are all unique, but we all share similarities. Pearls for Girls is a space for girls to discover her authentic self, embrace her light, and develop the skills, confidence,and courage to navigate her work from a place of self-respect and strength.
The next group begins Thursday, February 18th and will meet ever week 6:30pm- 7:30pm for 8 weeks.
Pearls for Girls empowered groups are weekly sessions designed to support teen girls with challenges around:
- Self Esteem
- Body Image
- Sense of Self
- Depression & Anxiety
- Peer & Family Conflicts
- Managing Strong Emotions
- Stress About School & Future Plans
- Increased Self Acceptance
- Critically Challenging the Messages Girls Receive from Society & Social Media
- Learning & Utilizing Healthy Coping Skills
- Developing Healthy Communication Skills
- Feeling Connected & Supported by Group Members
Most importantly we will have FUN!
Group fee $400 for the eight-week session.
Some Insurances Accepted.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-589-7188.