Time & Location
About the Event
This group is for you if you are in your 20s and seeking meaningful ways to address anxiety and live a vibrant life. Together, we will acknowledge the unique challenges of early adulthood during a pandemic: school & work, loss, friends, family, gender and sexuality, social and environmental justice, & life purpose. Part witnessing circle, part organic flow peer-support group, you'll feel less alone as you strengthen your ability to show up courageously in your life. With honesty, we will support each other to identify what we want to see grow in our lives (spoiler…it’s already existing in you!), nourish the "seeds" and watch it all grow. This is a 6-session group that meets every-other-week, over the course of 12 weeks. There are ways to engage between sessions via the Lighthouse’s Live Journal, Google email group, and in individual sessions with Jaime. Flourish gathers Monday afternoons from 3:30-4:30EST. A new cycle starts 2/22/21 and runs through 5/3/21.
Session One: Seed
- Finding ground- what is the “soil” like in your life right now?
- Setting intentions, beginning to envision the life you want for yourself
Session Two: Stem
- Taking the vision further
- What is stretching you? What is within your reach? What “weeds” block the way?
- Acknowledging the strengths it takes to break through
Session Three: Leaf
- Embracing Uncertainty
- Holding Vulnerability
- Taking up space
Session Four: Bud
- Catching glimpses of yourSelf
- Channeling your magnificent, powerful energy
Session Five: Flower
- Seeing things with fresh perspective
- Dropping in to beauty’s depths
- Interconnectedness, change, impermanence
Session Six: Pollinate
- Celebrating your journey
- Feeling a true sense of your own boundaries and connection to the world around you
- Sharing your unique gifts with the world
Base Cost: $50/session
No Insurance: $600 (Includes two months of Live Journal (valued at $100/mo))
Some Insurances Accepted. Payment Plans Available Upon Request
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-589-7188.