Life is full of times of transition.
We tend to push through these times of change rather than embrace them as a natural progression of life. What can we learn from our resistance to change? How can we learn to embrace the changes in our bodies, rather than fight them?
We will explore the changes that occur in our bodies, minds and spirits as we move through mid-life. This time in our life is loaded with change and we need to find where we can be flexible, accepting and sometimes even change course. Mid-life gives us a natural chance to pause, and reevaluate our lives.
Through Yoga, Meditation and supportive group work we will examine where we are in our lives, and how we can adjust and adapt to changes in our bodies, families and careers.
We will learn to:
- Slow down our busy minds through yoga and meditation
- Identify roots of anxiety about aging
- Forgive ourselves for what we may feel about the past, so we can move forward clearly
- Understand triggers of our anxiety and sadness about life changes and losses
- Find acceptance about where we are in our lives
- Adapt our goals to suit our current stage in life
This group meets every other Wednesday evening beginning September 20th, 7:30-9 at Yoga Sol, 5 Old Post Rd So, Croton-on-Hudson.
If you would like to register for this group, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.