Exploring and Connecting to Your Best Life through Guided Meditation, Discussion, Experiential Exercises, Journaling, Art and Movement
- Nourish Your Body With Delicious, Healthy Food
- Move Your Body With Daily Yoga Classes
- Connect to your Best Life through Guided Meditation, Journaling, Art, Experiential Exercises, and Fireside Conversations
- Pamper Yourself with Energy Healing Sessions including Reiki and Massage
- Meet Other Amazing Women, All on their Own Transformational Journeys
Who Should Attend: Women seeking to connect with themselves and their vision for their best life.
What to Expect: Participants will check-in Friday evening at 5pm. Light dinner will be served and workshop begins at 7pm. Start your mornings with Yoga Class Saturday and Sunday Morning at 8am, followed by a delicious breakfast by Kathleen’s Tea Room. Workshop resumes at 10am, lunch following. Saturday afternoon filled with Art, Healing Sessions and Outdoor Activities (weather permitting). Dinner will be served at 6pm. At 7:30pm enjoy Sound Healing with Michelle Clifton and then you’re off to a restful night’s sleep. Workshop will conclude on Sunday with a closing ceremony. Checkout is at 1pm.
Tuition Investment: All-inclusive $700. Additional $50 for single rooms, which are limited and at a first-come-first-serve basis. Please request when booking.
For More Information: Call the Lighthouse on 914-589-7188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.